Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, May 1, 2015

On Weibo: Sire Ma finally shared her latest life details and photos


It had been a long time since Sire Ma (馬賽) made public appearances after the naked photos incident. Five days ago on Weibo, she finally updated her latest life details and shared many photos of herself and her beloved dog: "It had been a long time I used Weibo app and stayed in the homepage around 10 minutes. This is how I write new post by using the app and I really become outdated. In the past 2 years, I have been trying to overcome my inner feelings from inner to outer appearance and became an expression 'king'. My dog and I sent our blessings to everybody!"

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.