Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, May 8, 2015

In the market: Pregnant Ella Koon was almost pushed down by a couple with no apology


Artiste Ella Koon (官恩娜) is currently pregnant and on the internet, she uploaded photo of herself browsing in the market with a mysterious person. Ella also shared her experience of almost pushed down earlier: "The mysterious person and I went to the market together and his/her main purpose is to protect me and my baby. On that day at the market, a good looking couple pushed their hands at me and I nearly fell down. I immediately shouted 'please be careful and I am pregnant now!' However, the couple continued to walk with poker face...... Fortunately, I was alert but had not recover from the shock...... Then, I kept thinking what I should do if meet similar incident again...... I should think of some dialogues!" Looking at the photo, could that mysterious person be her husband, Domingo?

As such, Ella managed to think of some dialogues and wrote: "1. Something wrong with you? Even pushed a pregnant woman? 2. Oh my god! Somebody pushed a pregnant woman! 3. So evil of you to push a pregnant woman! 4. Look at them! I then practised several times by using exaggerating expression. Anyway, it is best not to have the same encounter again!" Ella, please refrain from getting too mad as it might affect your health.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.