Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Find out why Edwin Siu had no thoughts of becoming singer again


Six days ago, Edwin Siu (蕭正楠) was invited to an event in Sha Tin (沙田) and sing songs on the stage as well. When asked about his girlfriend, Priscilla Wong (黃翠如) knew the senior management of the record company and acted as middle person to help James Ng's (吳業坤) singing career, Edwin said: "I really have no idea and she did not mention to me before. Anyway, I am happy with the current situation and let's forget the past. In fact, I recorded some songs but had not released in the album yet. I have no thoughts of becoming a singer again and I enjoyed the satisfaction from acting during the past few years. It is working and I feel contented even when I sing other singers' songs."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.