Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, May 15, 2015

Charlene Choi's father: I did not see William Chan as my son in-law



Charlene Choi's (蔡卓妍) father was currently working in Guangzhou (廣州) and accepted the interview via a long distance telephone. When mentioned about the rumoured separation between Charlene and William Chan (陳偉霆), he tried to evade and said: "No idea and I did not see Charlene frequently, as we are very busy." He added that Charlene had grown up and will not ask her about relationship issues.

When asked about his impression of William, he was full of praise: "Good boy who has the motivation to upgrade and show respect to elderly." His last meeting with William was 6 months ago and he said: "He attended an event as the guest and it was organised by my friend. I also attended the same event and William immediately sat beside me and took photo together by using his mobile. But we did not keep in contact through weixin (微信)." Asked if he felt sad if Charlene and William really broke up, he said: "Yes, but I did not see him as my son in-law."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.