Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Pinky Cheung: I have suitor but he does not suit me. Should I lower my expectations?


Pinky Cheung (張文慈) attended a movie press conference in Ma On Shan and expressed that she will make a cameo appearance only. She disclosed that she had been working in Mainland China in the recent years. Currently single, Pinky revealed she bumped into her ex-boyfriend in the airport and he worked in other industry, and her heartbeat was beating fast. She said: "We did not meet for 10 years and my heartbeat was beating fast. (Any chances for development?) No idea and we only exchanged few words of conversation. In fact, I have suitor now but he does not suit me. Should I lower my expectations?

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.