Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, February 2, 2015

Julian Cheung feels ashamed looking back at the past when he use to wear underwear for filming






Male God, Julian Cheung (張智霖) attended an endorsement event and said he and Annie Liu (劉心悠) who was also at the event, once studied in the art and design course together. So he took the opportunity to ask her to design his concert DVD and Annie agreed. He was asked if Annie has received any friendship payment from him. Julian said: "Talk about money? Money is not a problem, just let my company handle it. Although using Annie for the first time, but it is commendable in art design.

Admire Jacqueline Chong taking a nude poster

Jacqueline Chong (莊思敏) in the same company renewed her contract for three years. Jacqueline who recently took a nude poster, Julian said he is unaware of the news. He was asked if he would take nude photos for a poster, he laughed and said: "Me? I think I need to do some exercise first and get really fit. Currently I do not have the confidence. I really need to keep warm this winter by eating a lot of food and summer is coming soon, therefore I will need to start exercising. (Do you accept being bare?) I always show my chocolate abs at my concerts. (Reveal your buttock?) There is a lot of psychological barrier breakthrough. When you talk about Jacqueline Chong's poster, I really admire her. (A lot of people have revealed it when filming, Chow Yan Fat Gor 發哥, Sean Lau 青雲 has revealed it) You can easily overcome it when filming. Filming, I'm ok. There was this filmed called To Be No.1 (金榜題名). That time it was a ceremony for triads and I was only filming wearing underwear. It's a pity, now that it's been cut out due to privacy. I was so brave back in that year. I feel ashamed looking at it now. I am now fitter than I use to in the past. (Was it your wife's decision to make it private?) I made it private. My wife said she wanted to share some good stuff with everyone. I will need to ask my designer Annie to see what's the idea first.

Source: ON.CC (HK) 
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.