Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, December 12, 2014

Joey Yung thinks she is only 20 plus years old and no thoughts of getting married


Four days ago, Joey Yung (容祖兒) attended the Yahoo!Asia Buzz Awards (Yahoo人氣大獎2014) ceremony. She expressed that she was unable to participate in Ultimate Song Chart Awards Presentation (樂壇頒獎禮) earlier and said: "This evening, I can sing new songs. I do not say I will not go to the Awards Presentation and will attend if I am free."

Joey Yung expressed that there are a lot of goals to achieve in life and said: "I receive flowers during wedding several times but do not think of getting married now." She laughed and said: "I love to think that I am only 20+ years old and will concentrate on work, not about relationships."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: Admin @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.