Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Becky Lee's mother looks after her investment

Artiste Becky Lee (李璧琦) attended an Immigrant Investor Program press conference as a MC and said that her mother is responsible for all her investments, I am unsure of the amount she invests. I don't mind if it's an earn or a loss because she is good in the area of investment, I am rest assured. (Once get paid from work, give it to mummy?) Yes. (Is it used to help prepare for your dowry?) I know she is helping me save money, but don't know what she will use it for. (Did she hurry you to get married?) There is not the slightest sign of anything happening yet. (Will you copy Myolie Wu saying 'I found it'?) I don't have the chance yet. She hopes this year she can focus more on music and expressed she will need to release an album before classifying as a newcomer in the music industry, then after there can be concerts. (Did TVB's 'The Voice' approach you?) I'm not at that level yet.

Source: ON.CC
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit us if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.