Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, March 13, 2017

36 years old Lynn Hung shows her fit body figure and clarifies she is not expecting


36 years old Lynn Hung (熊黛林) was married to Kwok Ho Chung (郭可頌) last October and rumours of her pregnancy has been circulating around since then. Three days ago on Weibo, Lynn shared her selfie wearing a sexy bra top and tight pants to clarify that she is not pregnant at all.

Lynn left a message that her clients assumed she was expecting and her clients dared not approach her: "I know my clients assume I am pregnant lately and dare not look for me. How I wish to...... I will continue to try harder."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.