Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, December 13, 2015

TVB Anniversary Awards 2015: Ruco Chan won Most Popular Male Character Award


Kristal Tin (田蕊妮), Nancy Wu (胡定欣) and Linda Chung (鍾嘉欣) were the presenters of Most Popular Male Character (最喜愛電視男角色) Award during TVB Anniversary Awards 2015 (TVB萬千星輝頒獎典禮2015). On the stage, Kristal immediately said she was a prosperous person as Roger Kwok (郭晉安), Moses Chan (陳豪) and Edwin Siu (蕭正楠) became very lucky after filming with her and felt the winner should be the artiste who worked with her before. She added that Anthony Wong (黃秋生) was not in her list as did not work with him before while Nancy supported Wayne Lai (黎耀祥), and Linda supported Louis Cheung (張繼聰).

Subsequently, they announced Ruco Chan (陳展鵬) was the winner of Most Popular Male Character Award based on Captain of Destiny (張保仔) series. Ruco said: "This is my first time to receive award in the company." He disclosed he came from TVB training class and continued his speech: "Thank you to Captain of Destiny series and the Eleventh Prince (十一貝勒) role makes many people recognising me. Thank you to Virginia Lok, Catherine Tsang, cast and crew teams." Ruco also expressed his gratitude to his mother for supporting him: "I have been a low-key person and my mother tells me not to give up and continues to take care of me, but I need to show some results before saying thank you to her. My father has been strict to me since small but keeps supporting me. Thank you to my daddy and I will continue to work hard. Thank you to my fans and people who voted for me."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.