Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Chrissie Chau is sexy from inside out




Sexy goddess Chrissie Chau (周秀娜) has a new trick in her career. Recently she successfully opened her own personal branded lingerie store. Her ambition is to be known through Southeast Asia and build a brand new lingerie kingdom, but she has not thought of taking on that challenge yet. She would rather work behind the scenes: "Working behind the scenes is a very professional role, but I do not have enough skills to achieve my ambition!"

Chrissie Chau has always been sexy to most eyes of men and also envious by many women. She now has a business, from just starting as a pseudo-model to acting in movies. The recent reality program We Are In Love (我們相愛吧) beckoned her to join. Her latest masterpiece was being involved in the business sector, and launching her own lingerie brand. She was asked what her next plans were? Chrissie hopes more girls would spread a word of her business till it reaches Southeast Asia, allowing her to build a lingerie kingdom! She said: "In fact, I don't really know how to do business, but starting a lingerie business is important to what women needs. I really hope to share with girls my favourite things. My personal brand is only sold in Hong Kong and online. To be honest, Hong Kong is where I grew up, a lot of people care about me. That is why I open my first business in Hong Kong. I really want it to reach to other places, like the rest of Asia, such as Malaysia, Singapore or Thailand".

Not enough skills

Although Chrissie is very ambitious, but in fact there are some things she wants to step back from. Just like many recent successful Hong Kong and Taiwanese actresses or producers. Chrissie said she does not have enough skills and should first do well in her current work: "I think working behind the scenes is a very professional job. Although I have the type of personality wanting to try everything and wanting to learn, but I don't have enough skills. Usually for filming I know the different types of jobs offered and decide on what options would suit me. I would also observe and ask others what they are doing, but right now I still want to work on my acting skills first and gain recognition from others or until I am satisfied.

No plans to release a photobook 

Chrissie often give surprises, but when speaking about her achievements, she said many people want her to release an autobiography and reveal the professional side of Chrissie Chau. In the recent years, Chrissie has slowly stepped back being in competition with others. Is it because she has learnt to be more successful? Will she be back in the competiton scene again in the near future? Chrissie revealed: "I currently do not have plans on releasing a photobook, because I have released it previously and people already know about me. In fact, I did release a book revealing more about my inner self. Everyone knows another side of me, so now I want to try different things because I like to attempt new things and take on new challenges". Chrissie who doesn't like to repeat things, was asked what if she doesn't release a book about Chrissie Chau's success? She said: "If someone does look for me to write one, then I will think about it. I will write more about myself and also talk about women's intuition, but I will need to attain more skills first!" If she does plan to release the book in the future, it will be a worthy collection for Chrissie's fans.

Hope to travel with my family

Chrissie is known to be a workaholic, but has the goddess ever taken a holiday? She smiled and said that she is afraid to let her colleagues work too hard. Indeed the goddess does want to have a holdiay and go to a sunny beach with her family: "Speaking of the truth, I really love to work. The last holiday was during New Years and if I really do have a break, I would like to go travelling. Since it's still summer, I would like to to go to a sunny place like the beach. I rarely go to a sunny place in Hong Kong now I have the capability, I wish to take my family travelling". It turns out that Chrissie has no plans to release anything, but rather wants to travel with her family.

Sexy from the inside out

Someone said "Someone who is serious with their work is the most sexiest". When Chrissie first debuted, she would often wear a bikini showing her Hot body and that is when people feel she has a sexy figure. The Chrissie today is very successful in both acting and running a lingerie business, the more energetic she has the busy she is. She does everything personally and serious in what she does, leading everyone to say she is 'very sexy'. It's a fact that the more sexy she gets, the more love she receives.

Source: ON.CC (HK) 
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.