Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, May 15, 2015

Find out why Florence Kwok wished to invest business together with Charmaine Sheh


Artiste Florence Kwok (郭少芸) accepted an interview from radio station and when asked the good friend whom she wanted to invest together without any disputes, she replied Charmaine Sheh (佘詩曼): "We have wisdom, good eyesight, fast and hardworking. (Does she have experience in this area?) Not important and people who had experience will despise me. Hence, it is my turn to despise her."

Florence also disclosed she had a frightening encounter: "Once, I was filming night scene in Kowloon Peak and it was very windy. During the fog, I saw there were 4 people watching me filming and the director told me to set the lighting over there. I was scared and asked the director if he saw 4 people there and the director replied yes and told me to walk over there. I was very afraid if I saw something 'unclean'." It turned out to be a false alarm.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.