Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Roger Kwok: I will be happy if less rational facing the children. Joey Meng: I will not overtake my husband but to follow him behind


Roger Kwok (郭晉安) and Joey Meng (萬綺雯) went to the radio station to promote the series, Come On, Cousin (老表,你好hea!), and Roger expressed the response was not bad. He said: "Auntie keeps smiling upon seeing me." In the series, Joey acted very fierce and said: "My husband says: 'Wow, you are so fierce! I will not propose marriage to you if knowing that you are fierce before marriage.'" When asked about the factors for making a perfect family, Roger said: "I will be more happy if less rational when facing the children." Joey said: "Currently is ok and I will not overtake my husband but to follow him behind." They also disclosed that one of the casts, Siu Bow's (陳嘉佳) dressing was very 'hea' and seemed to wear pyjamas to work. She also brought lots of snacks and it was amusing indeed.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.