Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, March 4, 2018

Alice Chan reveals her cleavage to promote Apple-Colada series


Alice Chan (陳煒) is dressed up sexily to promote Apple-Colada (果欄中的江湖大嫂) series on 28 February and say: "I have been thinking about my outfit for a long time. Too cute does not suit me and I wish to wear something stylish. It is my first promotion activity and I want to wear something beautiful."

Mentioning about the ratings record for My Dangerous Mafia Retirement Plan (火線下的江湖大佬) series is satisfactory, Alice does not feel any pressure but feels stressful during the filming instead as it is suffering.

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.