Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Steven Ma disclosed his maths was very poor: My assistant had to help me at the bank


Artiste Steven Ma (馬浚偉), Matt Chow (鄒凱光), Cheuk Wan Chi (卓韻芝), Robynn and Kendy attended the thank you to mentor event related to the show, Study with Chief Executive of Hong Kong 2047 (同2047特首上學去) by ViuTV and were given the chance to experience school life again. Steven expressed the students were mature and smart and his mathematics was very poor: "What does sin, cos related to me? It has been a long time since I used it after graduating and most importantly, we know addition and subtraction. An engineer must know maths but I studied Art at that time." He added that his assistant needed to help him at the bank as his maths was extremely poor. When asked if he was cheated before, Steven said: "I have law consultant and know the remaining balance in my bank account. (What is the balance?) Enough for me to use." Steven added there was more project in the production company and it improved his maths.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.