Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, June 6, 2016

Lily Ho disclosed her silly mistake during Miss Hong Kong Pageant


Actress, Lily Ho (何傲兒) attended the promotion campaign of Beauty D.n.A (美選D.n.A) by ViuTV and when asked if she planned to participate in ViuTV's Beauty D.n.A (美選D.n.A) as she joined Miss Hong Kong Pageant in year 2007, she said: "It does not matter even if I lose. When I joined Miss Hong Kong Pageant at that time, I was thinking if I could join the competition again but needed to climb up where I fell down. I have not prepare to lose weight and let's wait until next year."

Asking if there was any rumours when joining Miss Hong Kong Pageant at that time, Lily said: "I remembered there was one contestant brought many snacks but she always said she was full. Hence, I ate it and my period did not come due to water retention. Anyway, I am not that silly now. (Ask your sister, Gigi Ho (何傲芝) to join?) I will try to persuade her and thinking of asking my friends with 'frozen' age to join too."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.