Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Kristy Yang's popularity is suspected to decrease? She said her prime time to develop career was over


It has been a long time since Kristy Yang (楊恭如) makes public appearance and she was filming Mainland China show a few days ago. When mentioned about the public suspected her popularity was decreasing, Kristy replied she was living a relaxing pace and will consider to film series if the script was suitable: "I dislike when people ask me about filming less series and I told them I will film series whenever I want to. At that time, I was developing my career and kept filming drama without resting. I am in the industry for 20 years and definitely cannot continue the same life. Our mindset and quality of life must change accordingly."

Rejected to film ancient drama

Kristy disclosed she will not film ancient drama: "I will not film ancient drama as it is too suffering. Currently, I wish to film some role that is different in the past and modern drama is better for me. Good script is extremely rare now and I do not understand some script too. (How will you judge your talent?) I should have 10 marks in talent and beauty."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.