Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, August 14, 2015

Sammy Leung's wife does not want their children to be exposed


Artiste Sammy Leung (森美), attended Jian Ling Genning (健靈 Genning) medical and health opening event. Sammy has been their company's spokesperson for 8 years and said: "These products are the longest endorsement I have been in. After the endorsements, I became a health consultant. Working for so long, many of my close friends and colleagues ask me whether particular products are a good use or not. I would introduce the products to people and now I can even start a business". Sammy also praised that the products are good for families and relatives. He also revealed that he use to catch colds easily and after taking their products, his immunity has become stronger.

There were reports that Sammy has kept his family's lives very private since signing with Paco Wong's (黃柏高) company. Sammy once brought his wife along to his work and when he saw his fans, he immediately pushed her away. In regards to this, he said: "My wife pushed me away instead. From the beginning of our relationship, I have always respected her. There's sometimes movie premieres, she doesn't attend because she knows there would be a press conference. She's very low-key. In the past she was in the entertainment industry, but doesn't like it because she doesn't want our children to be exposed. There were fans who asked for signatures and photos with my son as well. We say we can't, my wife would leave with our son". As to finding his family for advertisements, Sammy said even if the pay is good, his wife would still refuse.

Sammy also mentioned that he and his children were invited for a filming: "I told my wife about it, but she would definitely not agree. My wife doesn't like it. I respect her decisions, but my kids have always wanted to film. My wife then said they (the filming company) should talk to us. (What happened after?) Right now, it's about the money problem. It's just filming for a video program.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.