Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, August 14, 2015

Angel Chiang opposes quick marriages


Artistes Angel Chiang (蔣家旻), Gloria Tang (鄧佩儀), and more were promoting for TVB's Pearl program. Angel revealed due to currently busy filming TVB's drama Police Dog Brothers (警犬巴打). Playing as Oscar Leung's (梁烈唯) wife, she will have a scene where her water breaks: "In the drama, me and Oscar Leung will have a quick marriage. I will have to wear a fake baby belly and have a scene where my water breaks!"

Angel said in reality she will oppose quick marriages. but rather support secret marriages: "When I am dating, I have to spend an amount of time with my other half and have a plan. A quick marriage would never happen to me, but maybe a secret marriage!"

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.