Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Lee Yee Man has Hea enough at home during Lunar New Year



Recently artiste Lee Yee Man (李綺雯) has been busy filming dramas and doing stage play rehearsals for Hotel (嬉春酒店). She said she had a few days off for during Lunar New Year and has hea enough at home: "During the Lunar New Year, I had three days off because recently I have been busy rehearsing a stage play Hotel. I am also filming dramas and since it is rare for me to have days off, I still use the time to relax, sleep more and eat together with my family".

Source: ON.CC (HK) 
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.