Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, March 1, 2015

After becoming religious, Fiona Sit would not become shy anymore and will boldly say "I Love You"



A devout Catholic Fiona Sit (薛凱琪), earlier announced online that next month March 2nd, she will officially become a Catholic. Going through all kinds of pain, she admitted that because of God's help, her mind and body gradually improved and hope to share her past experiences and miracles with others.

Fiona Sit who have always been a workaholic, accepted ON.CC's (東網) interview and expressed that she had to spend her New Years at work: I needed to record songs, because I am hoping to release my Mandarin album by the end of the year and soon I will be busy with filming. Therefore, I had to work during the Lunar New Year and would not have the opportunities to go out with friends". When mentioning about a past memorable New Year, Fiona said there is nothing special: "Because my family is very westernized, nothing is traditional, no red paper for New Year (fai chun), no one even comes around for a New Year greeting. We don't even go for New Year greetings, my daddy and mummy don't even give me red pockets. When it's Lunar New Year, we just eat radish cake and New Years cake (nian gao).

Fiona also expressed that she hopes to focus on music and movies to develop her career: "The upcoming album has two self-composed music. I will also collaborate with Kahlil Fong (方大同) on this album, as he is the producer". (Releasing a Mandarin album, hoping to enter the Mainland market?) Because the last released Mandarin album was about six years ago. A lot of Mainland and Taiwanese fans tell me to release Mandarin albums and have no relation to entering any markets. Each singer who sing, loves to sing every language versions of their songs. Therefore, this year I am recording a Mandarin album and also some Cantonese songs.

In relation to movies, Fiona revealed that she will be filming three movies from April to September. One of them is a musical movie and will play mother and daughter relationship with Fung Bo Bo (馮寶寶). Whereas the other two is a romance movie. Fiona has been lucky since she entered the entertainment industry ten years ago, because she has tried a lot of different areas of work: "It is like a stage play, where I get to be the director for a movie and MV, with a lots of design branded clothing. Soon I want to open an art and clothing exhibition, but this is one of my dream and also try stage play.

Not afraid to say 'I love you' 

Fiona who loves to work, admitted that she has learnt to cherish every moment with her family since earlier her father who suffered a heart attack: "No matter what age, health and survival is inevitable. The me now has learnt to cherish every moment with the people around me. I hope to make people around me happy. I shouldn't be shy and tell the people I love say 'I love you'. I can now boldly say 'I love you' to my good friends and family". She also said she would often take time off and spend it with her family: "During festive days, I would bring my daddy, mummy and friends out to celebrate. We go karaoke, drinking, meals and have also tried going to Lan Kwai Fong to dance". Fiona who has been single for a while, frankly said she is not in a hurry to find her other half: "I believe fate is very sacred. If God believes getting married later is better for me, then I will wait for the best". (Do you envy your friends who are dating?) I would not envy, because each relationship has its own very unique story.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.