Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, June 19, 2017

Samantha Ko has cold war with Tang Chi Wai due to marriage? She says what a joke


Samantha Ko (高海寧) reveals her cleavage and tiny waist during a handbag event on 15 June and when mentioned she is in fit condition, she says: "I go on diet purposely as will be filming an advertisement later. I need to look for a personal trainer later as I feel I am not fit enough. (Afraid of losing the title if your chest size decreases?) Nope. We need to grow up after all and I want to get rid of this title and give it to newcomers. Hope people will take note of my acting skills or comment that I have a fit body. (Having a cold war with rumoured boyfriend, Tang Chi Wai (鄧智偉) for forcing marriage?) I force him to marry me? What a joke! (Unhappy message on Instagram?) I release book before and rely on mood to comment. There is no special meaning and taking few photos to express my mood only."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.