Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Nicholas Tse gives luxury property to his father, Patrick Tse; He says I will return to him soon


80 years old Patrick Tse (謝賢) receives a luxury property as birthday gift from his son, Nicholas Tse (謝霆鋒) lately. He says during an interview with Ming Pao (明報): "Perhaps he is guilty and giving cash is the best gift. It is insufficient for me anyway. (Are you touched?) I am giving back to him soon and please rest assured that I will return it to him." He praises Nicholas is a family man who dotes on his children.

Patrick requests for simple renovation and should be able to move in soon. He has been living all alone and the maid leaves after cooking meals: "The children cannot nag at me and I will not listen anyway. Perhaps nobody knows when I collapse at home one day and I love to watch my workpiece during my free time. Sometimes, I watch the video clip of birth of my children when feeling lonely and watch my own looks as well. It turns out to be okay, haha!"

Patrick maintains his body figure well and besides natural beauty, he loves to walk around and says: "My house used to be full of gym equipments and I have stop it as getting older."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.