Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, June 26, 2017

Ali Lee films advertisement in Seoul and returns to Hong Kong within 36 hours


Ali Lee (李佳芯) receives recognition from popular Korean brand, Wisderma lately and is invited to film advertisement in Seoul. She plans to have a little vacation there but needs to return to Hong Kong to film the anniversary series, My Ages Apart (誇世代) within 35 hours. Ali says: "I take morning flight, apply make-up and set my hairstyle once reaching there. I film the advertisement until at night and have dinner with the staff together and return to hotel after that. I need to take the earliest morning flight back to Hong Kong as need to film series immediately. I guess I stay in Seoul for 36 hours only."

It is Ali's first time to work with Korean team and she praises they are thoughtful in terms of applying make-up and there is 2 make-up artist.

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.