Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, April 28, 2017

My Dearly Sinful Mind series: Grace Wong fails to differentiate her role character from reality


Grace Wong (王君馨) has antisocial personality disorder and appears pitiful and fierce at the same time in My Dearly Sinful Mind (心理追兇Mind Hunter) series and the netizens give her the title, "Changing Faces (神變臉)". It turns out that she is too focused on her role character which fails to differentiate from the reality and feels scared when seeing her reflection. Fortunately at that time, Hiromi Wada lives in her house and takes care of her and manages to walk out from the dark shadow.

Grace admits that she looks at her oddly when Hiromi asks about her activity at one night and she tells her to return to reality: "Sometimes I am too focused on my role character and look at people oddly and it is not Grace Wong. I am grateful to Hiromi boiling soup, taking care of me and not facing the walls alone. I feel it is full of warmth and happiness to have home cooked meals. Otherwise, it is quite scary and I feel frighten when looking at my reflection sometimes."

Hiromi discloses it is scary to see Grace's expression when watching the playback at the series set but it is quite successful though and the most worry part is if it will affect the real character.

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.