Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Fred Cheng denies about being "frozen": The company supports me


Fred Cheng's (鄭俊弘) image is stained due to pointed as two timer earlier. It is rumoured that he is "frozen" from the company and his concert in Hong Kong Coliseum in July will be replace by Jinny Ng (吳若希) instead. Fred attends an event today and denies it. He emphasises the company supports him and currently preparing his new album. Asking about his concert in July, Fred says: "I have no idea about the concert in July."

When mentioned about his girlfriend, Stephanie Ho (何雁詩) was unhappy due to pointed as third party, Fred said: "Nope. She talks to her family, company and me and I am always her listener. (Does she cry?) Nope, she is okay. (Spend more time with her?) It depends on our schedules and she lives with her family. (Worry about your image?) Everyone has different perspectives and it is not within my control. I will try my best to do my part well."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.