Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Natalie Tong feels very scared when slapping Mak Ling Ling in different angles


Natalie Tong (唐詩詠) and Mak Ling Ling (麥玲玲) were promoting the new film Lucky Fat Man (我要發達) together a few days ago and when mentioned about the most unforgettable scene, Natalie replied she needed to slap Ling Ling very hard: "Very scary and how can I bring myself to slap her? But Ling Ling is very nice and tells me to slap hard and I can hear the sound after the slapping. I even have to slap her in different angles and really sorry." Ling Ling said graciously: "It does not matter and I will be fine after using skincare products." She added the most unforgettable scenes was with Bob Lam (林盛斌): "One of the scenes illustrates that I cannot move after falling asleep and Bob uses money to hit my face. It is very painful but I cannot move until the director says cut. I keep scolding him at that moment."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.