Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Shawn Yue will choose 45 years old Kitty Yuen if he remains single after many years


34 years old Shawn Yue (余文樂) and 45 years old Kitty Yuen (阮小儀) are rumoured to dating together and it shock many fans. One week ago on social networking website, Shawn wrote: "Kitty Yuen and I will be together if I fail to find a partner after many years." When ON.CC (東網) tried to check with Kitty's good friend, King Kong (金剛), he said: "How is it possible? It is making me laughing. I guess Shawn has the same thinking as me and it is simply impossible. But Shawn said he will choose Kitty if he remains single after many years and I guess Kitty will go to old folks home by that time. How about Kitty and I end up together after several years if I remain single instead? Haha!"

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.