Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, June 4, 2016

Joey Meng films one series per year: I can do more things during my free time


Actress, Joey Meng (萬綺雯) attended an event and when asked if she was invited to sign long contract with TVB as she had contract with them all along, she said: "We have been liaising all the way but I am thinking of having more freedom. (Charmaine Sheh (佘詩曼) decided to leave TVB's work studio?) It is good and congratulations! (All 'Fadan' have left?) Some will return slowly. (Many are married and given birth!) Will have different age group and one needs to do things that she is supposed to do at certain age. I think it does not matter and they can continue to work together despite after married and given birth."

Many different types of collaborations

Mentioning about 'Fadan' were getting lesser, Joey replied it was not within her control: "We can discuss slowly and have different types of collaborations and the world is round. I accept job based on my mentality and liking it is most important. I have also discussed with my husband that filming one series per year is the best for me as I can do other things during my free time."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.