Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Eliza Sam is worried many girls will look at her boyfriend if he participates in Mr. Hong Kong contest


Four days ago, Eliza Sam (岑麗香) went to the radio station to promote TVB programme, My Handy Man (乜都搞掂晒). She expressed that she will help to promote the Mr. Hong Kong (香港先生選舉) recruitment later. and said: "Originally, I intend to ask my boyfriend to take part but worry that many girls will look at him. Thus, I ask my brother to take part as he is big and has fit body figure too....And can sign up in Canada too and I might win referral reward as a result."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: dramafan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.