Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Fred Cheng feels the new song is to encourage himself and not to give up


Singer, Fred Cheng (鄭俊弘) promoted his new album at radio station and expressed one of the songs, Gunfire (炮火) was composed by him: "I went to Japan earlier and realised there was many nice music which gave me lots of inspiration. Hence, I brought back the feel to Japan and tried to compose it by using guitar at home and wrote the song naturally."

Fred added the song was to encourage himself and not to give up: "Some people said I had changed and lost myself when becoming an idol. But I want to continue to be myself and create nice music."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.