Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Bobby Au Yeung expresses it is difficult to film comedy series


Actor, Bobby Au Yeung (歐陽震華) and Bowie Wu (胡楓) went for location shooting for House of Spirits (一屋老友記) series at game centre in Kowloon Bay. Bobby expressed his scenes will be wrapping up soon: "We film the series for few months and I will complete filming after few days later. First Scene: We film the house for more than 60 days. Second Scene: I film at the shop from 8 /10 scenes. It is physically draining and I must recover my strength during the wrap up party for the series. (Travelling?) I am staying in Hong Kong first and let's see the situation."

On 29 February, Bobby was filming with Bob Cheung (張彥博) who was possessed by Bowie and was hit ultimately. Although he was admitted into the hospital with acute pneumonia several years ago, but he did not have any stunt performer: "I perform within my ability. I slept for a while before filming a scene a few nights ago and I managed to turn a cartwheel after someone gave me li hing mui. I was shocked but how difficult it can be. The staff immediately praised I was strong and gave me li hing mui again."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.