Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Nancy Wu will try to find chances to show off her muscles


(Picture, from left to right: Nancy Wu, Bobby Au Yeung, Joyce Tang)

Two days ago, Nancy Wu (胡定欣) attended an activity related to new series, House Of Spirits (一屋老友記). In the series, she acted as a plumber (水電工) and behaved as a tomboy (女漢子). Nancy laughed and said: "I will look for opportunities to show my muscles. For example: rolling up my sleeves and I can show my muscles together with 2 hunks."

Nancy Wu hoped this series will achieve good rating and said: "Has not start to film and hope the series ratings will have 33 pts and higher. I heard Bobby Au Yeung (歐陽震華) is a fortune star and the lowest ratings should be 33 pts."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: Admin @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.