Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Miriam Yeung cannot bear to leave her healthy meals?




Yesterday, Miriam Yeung (楊千嬅) held her last concert in Hong Kong Coliseum. Yesterday, she uploaded her lunch box photo on Instagram and left a comment: "For these few months, I have been eating this healthy menu. Today, this is my last meal but cannot bear to. Because every meal, I need to keep fit and full of sweat. Finally, My weight is decreased from 57kg to 47kg in order to maintain this condition. I am training my determination and body. Now, I start to feel lost."

Two days ago, Pakho Chau (周柏豪) was the guest for her concert. Yesterday, he uploaded photo of him and Miriam hugging in Hong Kong Coliseum stage on Instagram. He showed his gratitude to Miriam Yeung for the encouragement and giving him a chance.

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.