Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, January 21, 2018

Him Law praises Gallen Lo is a friendly and patient senior: He teaches me the tactics of drinking


Him Law (羅仲謙), Gallen Lo (羅嘉良), Bernice Liu (廖碧兒) and others attend the press conference of the series, Infernal Affairs (無間道) on 17 January, Him Law admits he is a fan of Gallen and watches his series since small: "I feel very excited to work with the seniors as it is a rare opportunity and will ask him for advice. He is very friendly and patient towards me and even teaches me the tactics of drinking. But my drinking level is poor and my face will turn red after that." Gallen also praises Him acts well and puts in lots of efforts.

In the series, Gallen and Bernice have several intimate scenes especially the passionate scene in the car. She confesses her role character is during the first few days of filming and the car is narrow with many cameras. He knows I love to drink and uses it as the opening conversation. We drink 2 glasses before the filming and I feel very hot while he feels alright and helps me to find a perfect spot."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.