Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, January 27, 2018

Anthony Ho assumes he has chances to win Best Supporting Actor award for one moment


Anthony Ho (何遠東), Gloria Tang (鄧佩儀), Yeung Chui Hoi (楊潮凱), Ashley Chu (朱智賢), Max Cheung (張達倫) and Matthew Ho (何廣沛) attend the press conference of the nomination list for 90th Academy Awards on 23 January. Anthony admits he feels disappointed about losing Best Supporting Actor (最佳男配角) award to Joel Chan (陳山聰): "I really feel I have some chances for one moment as the crew staff tell me to go to the recording studio immediately when I go to the backstage. I do not cry and feel very touched for nominated. Susanna Kwan (關菊英) did watch my series and praise that I did well and the netizens remark I am a good supporting actor."

Anthony believes he has potential and will be filming movie soon. He adds that there is chances of filming the sequel to The Exorcist's Meter (降魔的) series and hopes to be part of the cast team: "I can act as a villain or lose weight for the role character and can do anything to film this series."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.