Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, December 1, 2017

Tracy Chu chooses to buy Christmas gift for her boyfriend than cooking personally


Tracy Chu (朱千雪) sings 2 songs when attending the Christmas lightings at a shopping mall as a guest on 26 November and is given a kiss by a small Christmas girl. She will be celebrating Christmas with her family in Canada without her boyfriend and asking if she prepares any gift for him, Tracy says: "Thinking of putting more efforts to express my thoughts and it is better to buy presents in shopping mall than cooking personally. I dare not say my cooking is good and do not want to force him to give my compliments. I know my boyfriend cooks well in previous Christmas parties and I can only cut onions and mix the seasonings. There is nowhere for comparison unless we are having steamboat. Haha!" She also praises her boyfriend has good culinary skills and encourages him to cook additional delicious food for her.

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.