Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Old sex scandal: Gillian Chung is grateful to Charlene Choi's support


Gillian Chung (鍾欣潼) and Charlene Choi (蔡卓妍) participate in a Chinese show lately and Gillian's eyes turn red upon the mention of the old sex scandal and she expresses her gratitude towards Charlene for accompanying her all the way.

Gillian says with her wet eyes: "It does not really matter and is over now. To me, I do not care about what others say and want to live my own life. Thank you for the supports from my fans too. (How about Charlene?) I feel very touched for what she does for me as she places all her work aside and it is quite dangerous. I feel very happy, grateful and honoured to know her."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.