Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Fiona Sit joins Juno Mak's company after her contract ends? Kay Tse will be her colleague?


Fiona Sit (薛凱琪) promotes her new Mandarin album, You Make Me Feel (你我之間) at radio station on 22 December and everyone is allowed to download the songs online this time: "I cannot remember anything when placing the CD at that time and some fan wait for me at the company and give me some suggestions."

Mentioning about the rumours related to joining Juno Mak's (麥浚龍) company after her contract expired, Fiona says: "No new direction for the contract yet. I am currently filming new movie with Sunny Wang (王陽明) and Julian Cheung (張智霖) and managing my own fashion brand. I almost forget about my contract is ending and did explain to Paco Wong (黃柏高) during the dinner. For example: I will say it if liaising with other companies now. (Juno's company approaches you before?) I do not think I can reveal it as this is respect. I cannot say many companies approach me as it resembles to threatening for pay increment."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.