Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, December 4, 2017

Faye Wong does not bother about Leah Dou's music stuff: It is normal that my voice resembles her


Leah Dou (竇靖童) expresses she is uncertain about her mother, Faye Wong (王菲) if she has finished listening to her album but she loves, the song Woo (舞) very much when promoting her new album, Kids only at a radio station on 30 November. Asking if she is affected by her mother to compose the music, Leah says: "Mum does not affect my music stuff all along and it is normal that I resemble her. I am unsure if she will sing my songs but will definitely hum it. (Is he your boyfriend when you share the photo of a guy during Qixi Festival?) I have no idea that day is Qixi Festival and that man is the photographer."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.