Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, November 16, 2017

The Exorcist's Meter series: Tony Hung licks Moon Lau's face and feels he can perform better


Sisley Choi (蔡思貝) has rumours with Tony Hung (洪永城) and Alan Wan (溫家偉) before and attends an event at a shopping mall on 12 November. They emphasise they are friends and colleagues with no embarrassment. Tony says: "I have already forgotten the rumours with Sisley until the media reminds me."

Mentioning about dating a woman resembling Rose Chan (陳嘉桓) earlier, he clarified they were eating together with a group of friends and he sent her home since it was on the way. As he will be celebrating a lonely Christmas and his old love, Natalie Tong (唐詩詠) is dating a male friend, Tony says: "Friends? I give her my blessings if she is really dating."

When mentioned that he becomes a public enemy between men after licking Moon Lau's (劉佩玥) face in The Exorcist's Meter (降魔的) series, Tony says: "It means I act well and can even act better such as licking her eyes, nose and face. It can be considered removing make-up for her and I allow her to lick me back once. She then scolds me that I am crazy as I gain the benefits."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.