Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, November 27, 2017

Moses Chan is full of vitality: My hands can carry 3 children


Moses Chan (陳豪) is promoting My Ages Apart (誇世代) series on 23 November and expresses his sadness for deceased Mona Fong (方逸華). He also praises her as a good person: "I saw Mona when shopping with my wife, Aimee Chan (陳茵媺) once and we greet each other. Aimee and I have dinner together and Mona comes into the restaurant to give birthday gift to Aimee."

During the activity, Moses is very swift when playing games and says: "I am full of vitality. I seldom exercise after becoming a father and start to train when filming series. My stamina has returned and both hands can carry 3 children."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.