Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Linda Chung's contract with TVB expires in this December: I need freedom and stability


Beautiful mum, Linda Chung (鍾嘉欣) attends an event at Tsim Sha Tsui on 11 November and will be staying in Hong Kong for 2 days this time. As her contract with TVB expires next month, Linda explains her situation is considered special and she is currently liaising with TVB: "My main conditions are freedom and stability and not filming series anytime. TVB is my top choice and others did approach me but it depends on the terms and conditions. (Including return ticket to Hong Kong?) I have not decide yet. I am open-minded and need to think about my family. My husband allows me to work in showbiz as long as it does not affect our family. (Considering to have another baby again?0 We have established consensus and hope our family will grow bigger. Baby is a gift from heaven and let nature take its course."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.