Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, November 19, 2017

Joyce Cheng continues working despite using a crutch


Joyce Cheng (鄭欣宜) hurts her left leg when holidaying earlier and needs to undergo surgery as a result. She is seen using a crutch at the radio station on 14 November and points it as injuring herself when filming action scenes.

Asking about not resting at home, Joyce says: "It is bad to reject jobs and I feel full of regret when absent from Liza Wang's (汪明荃) dinner banquet." She will attend events as usual and the bandage will be removed in 2 weeks later and the most troublesome routine is taking a shower."

Joyce says: "I need to walk up 1 stair and afraid of insufficient energy. My maid is helping me and I plan to tell my father and family after the operation." As she will be holding the concert in Hong Kong Coliseum next year, Joyce is uncertain if she can carry on: "I hope to continue it and it is my motivation for doing physiotherapy."

The radio station has added a swash plate at the entrance today but Joyce rejects to sit in a wheelchair: "It is inconvenient unless it is a very spacious."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.