Saturday, November 11, 2017

Joel Chan feels he turns into a senior and becomes Adam Cheng?


Artiste Joel Chan (陳山聰) is having a dance rehearsal with Shaun Tam (譚俊彥), Jack Wu (胡諾言) and others for TVB Anniversary Gala (萬千星輝賀台慶) and it is the first day of their rehearsal. They will be performing together with 49 artiste on that day and Joel feels he is turning into a senior: "I become Adam Cheng (鄭少秋) now! Anyway, I am joking and it is good to perform together with different artiste. (Any dancing experience?) Nope. Jack and I participate in TVB Anniversary Gala for many years and I feel it is special as 2017 marks TVB 50th Anniversary Gala. Although I am absent last year, but I feel elated to join in this year and I can only see my colleagues during TVB Anniversary Gala."

Joel adds that they will not perform any difficult movements due to the schedule and asking if he will practise again at home, he says: "Yes for today and it is okay for now. (Show it to your girlfriend first?) Nope. She does not appreciate it and will only laugh at me."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement






Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2017.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.