Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, November 23, 2017

63 year old Mimi Chu works for her passion: I do not want to open the concert in Hong Kong Coliseum


63 year old Mimi Chu (朱咪咪) attended the charity big bowl feast as a guest on 18 November and discloses her workload is arranged until next year: "My bottom becomes flat now and I have been travelling more than 70 hours in the past 1 month. I stay in Hong Kong for a few days this time so as to celebrate my husband's birthday. (Hiding in the house to give him a surprise?) Nope. I do not even have the time to cook and will be eating steamboat tonight as the weather is getting cold. (Not worry about making your family mad as you are busy earning money?) I do it for interest and they are used to it. Creating good atmosphere is easy for me and I feel contented for having many fans despite my age and I am not considered beautiful."

Mimi reveals she has been thinking about retirement but is stopped by the people surrounding her: "Some people are joking and I return to Singapore to wait for death? That's why I am picky about my job now and not opening the concert in Hong Kong Coliseum due to the stress."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.