Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, October 15, 2017

Netizens make fun of Pakho Chau's nose: I love it as it is given by my parent


Pakho Chau (周柏豪) attends an event by TOD'S on 10 October and mentioning about the netizens edit his nose in the photo and remark that it becomes the highlight in Line Walker: The Prelude (使徒行者2) series, he says: "Thank you. I love my nose as it is given by my parents and anything can happen during filming. (Your wife loves it?) She loves my body and that's why we end up together."

Pakho Chau admits the gaining of the popularity since the series is airing as he is often called after his role character, Lok Siu Fung and his granny's friends request to take photos with him. He says: "I feel my performance is satisfactory but room for improvements though. I am considered a newcomer and dare not dream of getting any awards. I already feel contented that my fan base and workload are increasing."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.