Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Ada Choi finally turns up to promote Oh My Grad series: I will definitely give my full efforts


Ada Choi (蔡少芬) finally turns up to promote Oh My Grad (老表,畢業喇!) series on 10 October but the male lead, Roger Kwok (郭晉安) is absent due to sickness while Wong Cho Lam (王祖藍) is away for work. She hopes Roger will have a speedy recovery and all cast team members have good results. Asking about her repeated absence, Ada says: "Because I need to work in overseas. Perhaps they know I am around and take a rest today. Besides, I did my best to promote it before airing and definitely give my full efforts as I am the female lead."

When mentioned about her sore voice in the series, Ada expresses her gratitude towards her good friend, Jonathan Chik (戚其義) as she needs to undergo a surgery when filming The Gem of Life (珠光寶氣) series at that times and her voice becomes sore due to insufficient rest. She admits she does some reflection after filming the series: "The kids are mature nowadays and a male kid has already show his love for my elder daughter when studying primary 1. He says he likes her very much and wants to kiss her lips. I only encounter this when studying primary 3 and tell my daughter to put a cross sign and kick the opposite party if it happens again. He is disallowed to touch her body except for her family. Anyway, it is dangerous that she is as pretty as me."

Ada adds that her husband, Max Zhang (張晉) is more paranoid than her and he tells her seriously to reject the opposite party even on video cam. He is the only man who is allowed to dote on her.

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.