Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, September 15, 2017

Tracy Chu VS Louisa Mak: Tracy praises Louisa is smarter than her


First runner-up of 2012 Miss Hong Kong beauty pageant, Tracy Chu (朱千雪) continues her reunion with Vincent Wong (王浩信) in Legal Mavericks (踩過界) series. She is well-known for her beauty and intelligence and has always been a hardworking person who is working and pursuing her law course. Tracy explains working in showbiz is an enriching experience and it is a necessary stage: "I have work today but it does not mean tomorrow. What am I going to do when the audiences dislike you one day? Studying is the best and it is another option for me if I leave showbiz one day."

Tracy does not mind when the public compare her to Miss former Hong Kong, Louisa Mak (麥明詩) and says: "How to compare? She is perfect and smarter than me. I am not gifted in studying and can only make myself study more."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.