Saturday, September 9, 2017

Show Luo's girlfriend, Grace Chow is pointed to undergo the knife again


Taiwanese singer, Show Luo (羅志祥) and his girlfriend, Grace Chow (周揚青) have always been a sweet couple and show their love in the air at times. However, she is pointed for going under the knife after sharing few selfies online and leaving a message lately: "Showing black hair to welcome myself turning 29 years old!" Many netizens praise she has nice black hair and tell her to admit she has gone under the knife.

It is believed that this stirs the anger of Grace as she shows her dissatisfaction when leaving a post: "Didn't I explain it several times? Why the same topic again? Do you need to get everybody's attention? No wonder my friends ask me as well and can't you let me enjoy my vacation with my parent?" Some netizens tell her to ignore the rumours and enjoy the vacation.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement






Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2017.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.